EXPLORE YOUR WORLD FROM ABOVE !
Central Maine Aviation, LLC - Pittsfield Municipal Airport - Pittsfield, Maine (207) 249-8972
Candidates seeking a Commercial Rating must:
- Take and pass the FAA Commercial Pilot Knowledge test
- Have logged at least a total 250 hrs as a Pilot.
- 100 hrs as Pilot-In-Command (PIC)
- 50 hrs of Cross Country Flight
- 20 hrs of Instruction that includes:
- 10 hrs training in a complex, turbine powered or technically advanced airplane. (or any combination thereof)
- 10 hrs instrument training
- 2 hrs /100 nm daytime cross-country flight
- 2 hrs /100 nm nighttime cross-country flight
- 3 hrs of Test Prep within two calendar months of the Commercial checkride
- 5 hrs Solo Night Flight with 10 Takeoffs & Landings at a towered field
- A 300 nm solo cross-country with one 250 nm leg and stops at three points.